Honey Land 100% Pure Raw Unfiltered Honey Comb Honeycomb Kosher 360gr | 12.6oz NO Pesticides NO Herbicides NO Chemicals or Pollutants , All Natural , vegetarian
- ✔ 100% Pure Raw HONEYCOMB straight from the hive: Unfiltered *Kosher * 360gr / 12oz
- ✔ NATURALLY SWEET and delicious!
- ✔ HAS MANY HEALTH BENEFITS including: cholesterol management, improving liver function, contains antioxidants to eliminate free radicals
- ✔ THE PERFECT GIFT for a vegetarian friend, family member, a health conscious pal and YOU!
- ✔ NO Pestisides * NO Herbisides * NO Chemicals or Pollutants * NO Artificial Ingredients, Additives or Preservatives
Does your family have a sweet tooth but you worry about their health? Then you need to add this truly delicious
100% pure raw honeycomb to your family’s nutritional arsenal! Everyone loves honey, but this product takes the health benefits of honey one step further. Straight from the honeybee hive, this is a solid structure of beeswax used to store honey.
A honeycomb is a mass of hexagonal wax cells built by honey bees in their nests to contain their larvae and stores of honey and pollen. The wax that makes up honeycomb contains very-long-chain fatty acids, along with long-chain alcohols, or esters.
The honey that is produced and stored within the honeycomb is the purest, rawest form of honey, and the wax the honeycomb is made of has tons of nutritional value and health benefits. Some of those benefits are: promotes healthy glucose metabolism, helps normalize liver function; eradicates free radicals; and the fatty alcohols that honeycomb is made of appear to significantly lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol (Livestrong.com)
One of the best benefits – it is simply delicious!
✔ NO Pestisides * NO Herbisides * NO Chemicals or Pollutants * NO Artificial Ingredients, Additives or Preservatives
✔ 100% Raw
✔ 100% Natural
Please note: It is perfectly okay to chew the honeycomb wax for roughly 10 minutes to get all the nutritional benefits. After that, please spit it out and discard it. If you are allergic to bee stings, eating honeycomb may trigger a negative response, so you should consult with your physician about potential contraindications. Also, this product is not for babies under one year of age. Please consult your doctor.